Fertility Specialists Medical Group (FSMG) offers fertility treatments in San Diego and Carlsbad. Our state-of-the-art facilities offer you the latest infertility diagnostics and treatment services, from simple medications to advanced surgical care.
The in vitro fertilization (IVF) laboratory at our San Diego metro fertility center has the most advanced equipment available, allowing us to provide the most advanced IVF and andrology (male fertility) services. We also encourage patients to use our ancillary services, such as support groups, yoga and acupuncture.
The FSMG team is committed to providing you the best possible care and utmost support during your fertility treatment in our San Diego metro and Carlsbad fertility clinics. That includes seeing one of our doctors at every treatment visit. We also provide bilingual services in English and Spanish at both locations.
We offer the full range of fertility treatments in our San Diego office.
Our fertility center in Carlsbad offers:
- Fertility consultations and evaluations
- Diagnostic testing such as saline sonograms and endometrial biopsies
- IUI and IVF cycle monitoring with ultrasound
- Blood work
- Semen analyses.
IVF treatment locations
- If you are undergoing IVF fertility treatment at the San Diego metro or Carlsbad locations, you will have your egg retrieval and embryo transfer at the San Diego location.
- You can have the remainder of your IVF cycle monitored at the Carlsbad office.
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) treatment locations
- For patients undergoing intrauterine insemination (IUI) with fresh sperm, we will be able to complete your entire treatment cycle at either our San Diego or Carlsbad fertility centers.
San Diego metro office & surgery center
Address: 8010 Frost Street, Suite P, San Diego, CA 92123
Phone: (858) 239-2275
Clinic Fax: 858-505-5555
Financial Fax: 858-505-5572
San Diego Center for Reproductive Surgery (SDCRS) Fax: 858-505-5578
Hours: 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Weekend hours are available by appointment only for patient monitoring, IUIs, egg retrievals and embryo transfers.